Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Summer Pasta Salad

I love pasta salad. A few times I have made this for a cookout this summer and have ended up eating it for lunch or dinner a few times that week.

Here are the ingredients you will need:

Pasta (I usually use bow ties or the twisty ones)
Cilantro Lime salad dressing (from Trader Joe's)
*If you do not want to go to Trader Joe's, you can use Italian dressing)
Cherry Tomatoes or a large Tomato (chop tomato or slice the cherry tomatoes in half)
Celery (chopped)
Green Pepper (chopped)
Carrots (chopped)
*I like a lot of veggies in my pasta salad, so feel free to add as much or as little as you would like

Cook the pasta. Drain the noodles then put in a large bowl. Add the chopped veggies into the bowl then dump in 1/2- 3/4 of the bottle of dressing and mix. I usually let mine refrigerate for a few hours before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment