Saturday, June 16, 2012

BBQ Chicken

I don't know the "real" title of this recipe nor where it came from.  My sister told me about it and her  best friend told her.  I have told all my friends and it's so easy.  It sounds really weird, but TRUST ME when I tell you, it's a conversation stopper!

Here you go:
Chicken (however much you need for your family)
1 bottle of BBQ sauce (i have used the trader joe's brand and the sweet baby rays, both are awesome)
1 jar of salsa

Put everything in the crockpot for 4 hours.  Serve over rice.  I also serve a side of broccoli or salad.

Yes, it's that easy and I know it sounds weird, but just do it!!  You can thank me in the morning!

1 comment:

  1. yum! i love adding a bottle/can of whatever beer i have in addition to the bbq sauce, too. :)

    ReplyDelete